General Chemical Specifications For Reagent Grade Acetone, ACS:
Assay (C3H6O) Min. 99.5 percent
Solubility in Water To pass test
Color (APHA) 10
Residue after Evaporation 0.001 percent
Titratable Acid 0.0003 meq/g
Titratable Base 0.0006 meq/g
Aldehyde (as HCHO) 0.002 percent
Isopropyl Alcohol 0.05 percent
Methanol 0.05 percent
Substances Reducing Permanganate To pass test
Water 0.5 percent
Acetone, Technical Grade:
Technical Grade acetone is approximately 99.5 percent pure acetone and is a commonly used chemical with a variety of uses for home, businesses, laboratories, cosmetics and more.
Specifications for Acetone, HPLC Grade:
1. Assay (GLC) 99.5% min.
2. UV Absorbance @ 330 nm 1.00
3. UV Absorbance @ 340 nm 0.10
4. UV Absorbance @ 350 nm 0.02
5. UV Absorbance @ 400 nm 0.01
6. Residue after evaporation 2 ppm
7. Solubility in water - Pass test
8. Titrable acid 0.0003 meq/g
9. Titrable base 0.0006 meq/g
10. Aldehyde (as HCHO) 0.002%
11. Color (APHA) 10 max.
12. Isopropanol/Methanol (each) 0.05%
13. Substances reducing permanganate - Pass test
14. Water 0.5%
Shipping Information For Acetone:
Acetone, 3, UN1090, PG II
Right Price Chemicals offers a complete line of acetone including reagent grade acetone (ACS), technical grade acetone, and HPLC grade acetone from small bottles to bulk supply for all your needs. Buy acetone and other research chemicals online here at Right Price Chemicals.